Webinar: Dissecting the myths of Cloud, GPUs and HPC
Andrew Jones, Vice-President, HPC Business delivers this recorded impartial webinar dissecting the myths surrounding HPC, GPUs and cloud. A must for anyone involved in computing. Watch the webinar by completing the short form opposite.
Watch the webinar if you are trying to address either of these two questions:
1. Which processor architecture is right for your HPC?
2. Should your HPC system be in the cloud or in house?
What you will get:
- An expert practitioner’s personal view – independent, with deep technical knowledge and experience.
- Real-world advice on how to select the best HPC system for your specific needs.
- The truth behind the marketing statements made by vendors and solution providers.
- An understanding of new ways to mitigate against risk in your decision processes.
- The HPC technology choices facing HPC users and managers: processors, accelerators, and GPUs.
- The HPC delivery choices facing HPC users and managers: cloud vs HPC.
- How these fit into other choices, including supercomputers, commodity clusters, and more.
- The truth behind the marketing hype and claims.
- How to balance technology and commercial benefits against the risks of backing the wrong solution.