Webinar: Dissecting the myths of cloud, GPUs and HPC
Andrew Jones, Vice-President, HPC Business will deliver this impartial webinar dissecting the myths surrounding cloud, GPUs and HPC. A must for anyone involved in computing. For more information and to register your attendance click here.
Join this webinar if you are trying to address either of these two questions:
- Which processor architecture is right for your HPC?
- Should your HPC system be in the cloud or in house?
What you will get:
- A live webinar so you can have your questions answered, either during the session or post event.
- An expert practitioner’s personal view – independent, with deep technical knowledge and experience.
- Real-world advice on how to select the best HPC system for your specific needs.
- The truth behind the marketing statements made by vendors and solution providers.
- An understanding of new ways to mitigate against risk in your decision processes.
- The HPC technology choices facing HPC users and managers: processors, accelerators, and GPUs.
- The HPC delivery choices facing HPC users and managers: cloud vs HPC.
- How these fit into other choices, including supercomputers, commodity clusters, and more.
- The truth behind the marketing hype and claims.
- How to balance technology and commercial benefits against the risks of backing the wrong solution.