Your users, developers and managers can all benefit from NAG's highly regarded training courses. All of the training courses shown below have been delivered successfully either from NAG offices or at client premises. Training courses can be tailored to suit your particular requirements and be targeted to novice, intermediate or experienced levels. Specialized mentoring and development programs are also available for HPC managers. For more detail please email us.
- Accelerating Applications with CUDA
- Accelerating Applications with OpenCL
- Algorithmic Differentiation
- An Introduction to CUDA Programming
- An Introduction to OpenCL Programming
- Coarray Fortran
- Debugging, Profiling and Optimizing
- Developing Parallel Applications for the Intel Xeon Phi
- Fortran 95
- Fortran Modernization
- Parallel I/O
- Parallel Programming with MPI
- Essential HPC for Buyers, Managers, and R&D Leaders
- Delivering an Effective User-Focused HPC Service
- Procurement and Commissioning of HPC Systems
- Using the NAG Library in Fortran
- Using the NAG Library in C and C++
- Using the NAG Library in Excel and VBA
- Using the NAG Library for Java
- Using the NAG Toolbox for MATLAB
- Using the NAG Library for Python
- Multicore Programming and the NAG Library for SMP & Multicore
- An Introduction to CUDA Programming and the NAG Numerical Routines for GPUs
- Best Practice in HPC Software Development
- OpenCL introduction for CUDA programmers
For many of the above courses clients have extended the courses to cover additional days working on client code.
Attendees benefitting from NAG training courses come from a wide variety of sectors including FSI - Investment Banking and Insurance, Aerospace, Education, Research Organisations and Government Labs.
All our training courses
- are delivered by experienced, highly qualified experts;
- can be tailored to suit your specific needs;
- are targeted to different levels of experience; and
- provide both theory and practical sessions to maximize learning.