Employee Benefits (US)
On joining the NAG team you will receive the following benefits:
- Health Insurance - PPO (Preferred Provider Organization) or HDHP (High Deductible Health Plan) health options are offered under the group plan. Under the PPO option, employees contribute about 15% of the premium attributable to the employee and about 15%-20% of the premium attributable to additional family members. Under the HDHP option, employees contribute about 10% of the premium attributable to the employee and about 15% of the premium attributable to additional family members.
- Health-Care Reimbursement - In conjunction with health insurance coverage and employee plan selection, NAG provides reimbursement of a portion of health-care related expenses (PPO) or contributes an amount to the employee’s Health Savings Account (HDHP).
- Dental Insurance - Dental Insurance is provided under the group plan. Employees do not pay any of the dental premiums.
- Generous Vacation and Holiday Allocation - Employees are entitled to 20 days vacation per annum (pro-rata) plus 8 designated holidays, 5 days around Christmas and 1 floating day (employee’s choice) per year.
- 401(K) Plan - Employees are eligible to participate in NAG’s 401(k) Defined Contribution Plan on the first day of the month after completing three months of service. NAG provides a matching contribution at the rate of 50% of the participant’s contribution up to of 5% of salary each pay period. There is no vesting schedule for the 401(K) Plan.
- Disability Insurance (Short-Term and Long-Term) - Both short-term and long-term disability plans are provided. Employees do not pay any of the premiums.
- Life Insurance - NAG provides life insurance in the amount of an employee's annual salary plus an additional lump sum up to a cap.
- Maternity Leave - NAG provides a generous Maternity Leave policy.
- Flexible Working Hours - NAG understands the complexities of modern life and allows for flexible working hours, variable hours, and part-time hours.
- Respect for Work/Life Balance - As your home life evolves, NAG tries to be as accommodating as it can. Staff are given the freedom to work around their core hours as personal circumstances change from time to time.
- Personal Development - Staff are positively encouraged to further their learning through continuing study, working towards achieving additional qualifications, or by attending external training courses.
More Employee Benefits:
Collaborative working environment, good public transport links, and onsite parking. Company that continually develops ethical and social policies.
Read NAG's Privacy Notice.