NAG staff take pride in achieving company goals on a day-to day basis and are excited about the company's future possibilities. It's easy for an organisation to write attractive mission statements and set company goals that don't reflect the realities of day to day business, however because of NAG's collaborative ethos, objectives are jointly developed making them achievable, rewarding and accurately representative of the company and the individual's capabilities.
- Create software and provide services for technical computing
- Be the preferred partner in computational software and services
- Act with honesty, integrity, respect and quality in our dealing with customers, employees, members, partners and others
- Collaborative (work with others to achieve mutual goals)
- Consultative (discuss major decisions)
- Principled (actions and decisions driven by values)
- Transparent (regular communications and honest answers)
- Accountable ownership of results (personal responsibility for our individual efforts and outcomes)
If you'd like to learn more about what it's like working at NAG, see our Careers page.