Publicity and Promotion
Next: Project Workshop Up: Exploitation Previous: Exploitation
Presentations on (or featuring) the PINEAPL project have been given at:
- HPCN '96, Brussels
- Maui High Performance Computing Centre
- Sup'Eur 96, Krakow
- Physics Computing 96, Krakow
- Software for Parallel Computing conference, Stockholm
- Supercomputing 96, Pittsburgh
- Annual Conference of ISCS - Italian Society for Computer Simulation, Rome
The PINEAPL project was also publicized in a News from NAG article submitted to the IMANA Newsletter in December 1996 and published shortly thereafter.
Plans for presentations at the SIAM Parallel Processing conference in March and HPCN '97 in April, are underway. To this end, NAG has prepared and submitted a technical paper on ``Solving PDE Problems on Parallel and Distributed Computer Systems Using the NAG Parallel Library'' to HPCN'97. This paper covers primarily the parallel sparse linear algebra routines developed within PINEAPL.
Wed Apr 23 12:54:57 BST 1997