More about the NAG Library for SMP & Multicore
Need to know more about the NAG Library for SMP & Multicore? Click on one of the following links or contact us to discuss your needs.
It's all in the detail
Every new release of the NAG Library for SMP & Multicore brings additional functionality to an already extensive collection of numerical routines. Over 130 new routines have been added at Mark 24.
We've selected highlights from Mark 24 to illustrate the capabilities of a particular routine or set of routines and explain how they extend the existing capabilities of the NAG Library.
To learn more about a specific new area/function click on the relevant link below.
- Confluent Hypergeometric Function (Mark 24)
- Two-stage Spline Approximation to Scattered Data (Mark 24)
- Further Additions to Nearest Correlation Matrix (Mark 24)
- Multi-start Optimization (Mark 24)
- Non-Negative Least Squares (Mark 24)
- Matrix Functions (Mark 24)
- Inhomogeneous Time Series (Mark 24)
- Gaussian Mixture Model (Mark 24)
- Best subset (Mark 24)