Certificate in Quantitative Finance (CQF)
Latest information session dates can be found at http://www.cqf.com/admissions/information-session-dates.
The Certificate in Quantitative Finance (CQF) is a six-month part-time course designed for in-depth training for individuals working in, or intending to move into, derivatives, development, quantitative trading or risk management. The CQF is unique in its structured approach and commitment to the field of real-world quantitative finance. At all times the program's focus is on practical implementation of techniques and on the questioning and analysis of models and methods.
The global standard in quantitative finance, the CQF provides analysis of practical quantitative techniques important in today's, and tomorrow's, financial landscape.
World Class Quants Qualification
- The CQF is a challenging qualification, career enhancing, well respected and internationally renowned
Part-Time Flexible Learning
- Six-month flexible part-time program delivered twice a year
- All lectures are available streamed over the internet live and recorded
- Recorded lectures are available in perpetuity
- Provides an in-depth coverage of practical quantitative methods for today's financial market
Expert Teaching and Support
- The CQF faculty, led by Dr Paul Wilmott, is a highly acclaimed team of instructors combining leading academics and practitioners specializing in the field of quantitative finance
- CQF alumni benefit from a rapidly expanding continuing professional development program
- Lifelong Learning consists of hundreds of lectures including C++ for financial programming and Certificate in Mathematical Methods
- CQF alumni membership, all materials and books and access to recordings in perpetuity