NAG Press Releases - 2009
- NAG Enables Significant Multicore Performance Improvements on HECToR
NAG Enables Significant Multicore Performance Improvements on HECToR November 2009 - The Numerical Algorithms Group announces new HPC performance milestones including up to 4 times better performance with multicore optimization for materials science and quantum Monte Carlo applications and reductions of up to 25% in runtimes with I/O tuning for an ocean modelling application.
- NAG Announces Global Expansion
November 2009. The Numerical Algorithms Group announces the opening of a new office in Taipei to serve the Greater China region and also a simultaneous expansion of supporting staff in both Germany and France.
- NAG announces latest version of NAG Toolbox for MATLAB®
- NAG announces latest product release of the NAG Library with extensive new numerical functionality
April 2009. The Numerical Algorithms Group (NAG), is delighted to announce the availability of the latest NAG Fortran Library. Now at its 22nd release, the NAG Fortran Library contains over 1,600 powerful, reliable and flexible algorithms, ready for use from a wide range of operating systems, languages, environments and packages including Excel, Java, MATLAB and .NET/C#.
- NAG Ltd recognized as an 'Investor in People' for the second consecutive time
April 2009. NAG Ltd announces its recognition for the second time as an Investor in People (IIP). IIP is the UK's quality standard for best practice employee policy, and procedures for employee care and development.
- HECToR dCSE Team Quadruples Speed and Enhances Scalability of Key Materials Science Code - CASTEP