- NAG awarded special accolade at the world's largest HPC show
November 2008. The Numerical Algorithms Group (NAG) will be presented with a special accolade for 20 consecutive exhibits at the world's largest show dedicated to High Performance Computing (HPC) at SC2008 in November.
- New Windows version of the NAG Compiler offers users a host of new features
September 2008. The Numerical Algorithms Group (NAG), provider of world class mathematical and statistical components, launches a new Microsoft Windows version of its widely used NAG Compiler which offers users a whole host of key features making compilation quick and easy.
- NAG recognises high mathematical achievers with NAG Prize 2008
May 2008. Two University of Manchester students are awarded with the NAG Prize 2008 for their excellent exam results in Mathematical Finance and Mathematics and Computational Science MSc courses.
- NAG announces the launch of the new NAG Toolbox for MATLAB
April 2008. The Numerical Algorithms Group (NAG), is delighted to announce the availability of the NAG Toolbox for MATLAB. The NAG Toolbox for MATLAB allows users to call NAG's highly regarded numerical routines directly, using customized interfaces, from within the MATLAB environment.
- Oxford Financial Research Centre utilises numerical libraries and toolboxes from Numerical Algorithms Group
February 2008. NAG announces a new partnership with the renowned Oxford Financial Research Centre (OFRC).