- NAG developers co-create latest version of the AMD Core Math Library
December 2007. Experts from the Numerical Algorithms Group (NAG), the world's leading provider of mathematical and statistical software components, have once again teamed up with AMD to co-develop the next version of the AMD Core Math Library (ACML).
- Oxford Professor uses NAG components to aid the design of new magnetic materials
October 2007. Numerical components from NAG play an integral part in new analytical software developed by a Professor at the University of Oxford.
- NAG Announces Changes to Executive Team
August 2007. NAG announces changes to its' Executive Team. New Chief Operating Officer, Chief Commercial Officer and Chief Technical Officer appointed.
- NAG Sponsorship of Student Awards at The University of Manchester.
March 2007. NAG MSc Student Prizes in Applied Numerical Computing and Mathematical Finance at The University of Manchester.
- NAG to provide HPC support services for new UK supercomputer
February 2007. NAG & EPSRC sign multi-year agreement to provide computational science and engineering (CSE) support for HECToR.
- NAG and Maplesoft announce Maple-NAG Connector
February 2007. Delivers faster, more reliable models and applications in less time.