NAG Press Releases - 2006
- Acclaimed national computing centre chooses NAG's high performance numerical libraries for its new supercomputer system.
September 2006. Prestigious Leibniz Rechenzentrum signs large scale licence agreement for use of NAG SMP and Parallel Libraries.
- Release 5.1 of the NAGWare f95 compiler now available.
August 2006. Increased Fortran 2003 language features in new release of NAG's f95 compiler.
- New release of NAG SMP Library now available.
June 2006. NAG SMP Library offers greater performance and expanded functionality for high performance computing.
- NAG adds to its Mac OS X product offering with platform availability for the Parallel Library
June 2006. Parallel computation using NAG Library now available for Mac users.
- NAG Attains the UK's Investors in People Standard
April 2006. The Numerical Algorithms Group achieves official accreditation for best practice employee care.
- Visualization software from NAG used in the world's largest climate change experiment
February 2006. Read about how NAG's visualization technology is being used by climateprediction.net's high-profile e-Science research experiment aimed at the accurate modeling of changes in the world's climate over the next fifty years.
- Max Planck Institute and Numerical Algorithms Group partnership renewed
February 2006. Researchers at the esteemed Max Planck Institute need to have implicit trust in the numerical software underpinning their work and therefore chose NAG as their provider of these vital components because of NAG's unrivalled capabilities and functionality.
- NAG announces LAPACK example programs
January 2006. Newly created example programs, designed to help less experienced users to call LAPACK routines correctly, have been released by NAG.