- NAG announces major new release of its numerical library for C and C++ programmers
November 2005. With enhanced capabilities in Optimization, Statistics, Linear Algebra and Copulas, the NAG C Library provides programmers with over 1000 easily embedded numerical routines. The new developments at Mark 8 make it far and away the largest commercially available numerical library for the C language.
- NAG provides Universities in the State of Nordrhein-Westfalen with advanced numerical libraries and compilers & tools
November 2005. NAG announces a renewed and extended partnership with the German State of Nordrhein-Westfalen (NRW). This new agreement will provide students and staff at all Universities within the State with NAG's globally renowned numerical libraries, compilers and tools.
- End-to-end portfolio management tool from ClariFI reinforced with NAG components
August 2005. ClariFI, creators of the only integrated solution for end-to-end quantitative portfolio management), and Numerical Algorithms Group, source of many of the world's most rigorously tested and robust mathematical, statistical, and data mining components), announce a software development partnership that assures ClariFI ModelStation' users access to select routines from the world renowned NAG C Library.
- NAG Extends Multi-Platform Availability of its IRIS Explorer Software to Include Mac OS X
April 2005. The Numerical Algorithms Group's IRIS Explorer Release 5.2, the most advanced and best-supported visualization application development environment that is used by a wide range of scientific researchers, is now available on the Mac OS X platform. IRIS Explorer is one of the first modular, multi-purpose visualization environments for Mac users.
- NAG is proud to support the AMD Opteron' Processor on its 2nd anniversary
April 2005. A leading provider of mathematical and statistical algorithms, the Numerical Algorithms Group (NAG), is proud to announce its continued support of the AMD Opteron' processor on its 2nd anniversary, the growing AMD64 Ecosystem and AMD's (NYSE: AMD) multi-core leadership.
- NAG Extends its Library of Numerical Algorithms to make it the largest currently available
February 2005. The latest version of the NAG Fortran Library now includes over 250 new routines, taking the total number of user-callable routines in Mark 21 to over 1450. As the world's leading provider of mathematical and statistical algorithms, NAG can boast the largest collection of quality numerical algorithms available today. Unrivalled functionality from the routines in the globally renowned NAG Fortran Library embraces the world's most widely used mathematical and statistical algorithms